[Journey] twists and turns


 

Journey from Incheon Airport to Vancouver and from Vancouver to Toronto 
An hour before the plane, I'm smiling but my eyes look sadπŸ˜‚
My favorite comedy show Friends
Long Time No SeeπŸ‘€


   delicious in-flight mealπŸ˜‹


I met a Nigerian friend next to me on the plane and talked. She said she was on her way back to her university in Toronto after finishing an exchange student in Korea at Yonsei University. We decided to keep in touch once in a whileπŸ˜„

 
I look so tiredπŸ˜‚


                                              Sushi that I loveπŸ˜€


The flight from Vancouver to Toronto was delayed...

I look so tiredπŸ˜‚2 















   


Arriving at the airport only at dawn after twists and turns. I'm forced to smile.

I finally head to the hostel after 2 a.m...
 









Comments

Popular Posts