🥟Taiwan Day 2 Diary


Taiwan Day 2 Diary

.
.
.
.








this place was only open on this one day while I was traveling, so I knew I couldn’t miss it. I even skipped breakfast so I could fully enjoy the meal 🙂

Since I came alone, all of this was just for me!
I had ordered everything online(QR code) in advance, and the staff thoughtfully asked if I wanted to change the fried rice to a small size
Good! 
Click the photo to see it more clearly.
내가 주문한 것! 특히, "매콤한 오이김치", "통새우 돼지고기 샤오마이" 는 정말 추천!!!

Once I left 딘타이펑, I discovered such a lovely park right outside.
I spent some time here enjoying the warm sunlight and just relaxing. It felt peaceful and refreshing.

When I arrived at the 중산 café street, every café I had planned to visit was closed.
Feeling a bit disappointed, I chose a random café instead and took a little break with an iced Americano

On my way to 단수이, I took the MRT, but I had to get off once and transfer to another train.
I wasn’t sure where to go, so I asked a local Taiwanese person, and he kindly showed me the way
그리고 여기서 지하철 기다리는데, 뒤에서 어떤 한국인 커플이 엄청 싸우고 있었음
 관심 없는 척하면서 다 들었다 흥미진진!
단수이에 도착하면, 택시를 타고 홍마오청으로 가면 돼! 
택시 기사님도 친절하다

이 water가 정말 그렇게 맛있었다... 아주 무더운 날씨 
포카리스웨트 비슷한 맛입니당 
I posted a BeReal! 
예뻐...












"Maji Grandma" 
This dessert was so delicious that I wanted to eat more, but I was already too full

And then...something really frustrating happened.

My portable charger suddenly stopped working. It only charged up to 5% before completely dying. I panicked.

I rushed to a nearby convenience store to buy a charger, but they didn’t have one. I also found out that I needed a LINE account to rent a power bank, which I didn’t have.

Thankfully, one of the store employees kindly lent me a power bank and even helped me charge my phone. I was so grateful.

I tried to buy some 빼빼로 as a small thankyou gift, but the employee politely refused and said it was okay.

I was honestly so touched. I’ll never forget that kindness.


"주안시팡티에반샤오" 
The walk to get here was really tough, dark, and a little scary
And the staff at this restaurant even helped me charge my phone. I was so grateful
The chef even arranged the dish nicely so I could take good photos
.
.
.
I headed back to my accommodation! 
I was going to go to 시먼딩, but I suddenly felt so tired.
Instead of pushing myself, I wandered around a convenience store and ended up buying the most popular cup noodles.
I noticed a few Koreans in the lounge.
Usually, I would say hi to them, but I was so tired... So I just pretended not to notice them, quickly finished my noodles, and went to bed.

And honestly, these cup noodles were so good. I highly recommend this!

.

.

.

Saving the rest for tomorrow

More adventures await tomorrow



 

Comments