March 13~14: Moments that may never come again
These photos are from March 2024, which means it’s already been almost two and a half years. I still remember so clearly how I felt back then :-)
Sometimes I wonder if I’ll ever feel that way again. It was such an unexpected experience, and I think what stayed with me the most was simply getting to see how people in a different part of the world live and enjoy their everyday lives.
🤍what stayed with me the most : 가장 기억에 남았던 것, 가장 마음에 남았던 것
We didn’t really have any plans. We just wandered around parks and the university in Toronto, taking our time and watching people go about their day. Nothing special was happening, but I think that’s exactly why I loved it so much.
And on the flight back, we looked out the window at the beautiful view, drinking wine and eating some chips the flight attendant had brought us.
It was all so simple but those are the moments I still remember the most.
.


































Comments
Post a Comment