🦢 Day 3 in Austria and Heading to the Czech Republic

Austria Trip – Day 3 (Sunday, August 3)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Enjoying breakfast with a side of instant noodles

Gosau Lake🏞️💫
Blogging about this trip makes me miss it so much… 
I wish I could go back 😭

Hallstatt

I ordered the Melange again. It’s so good!

Whenever I looked for a public toilet, it was usually marked as “WC,” and women’s restrooms were labeled “Damen.” In Eastern Europe, you usually have to pay around 1 euro to use a public toilet, often directly to an attendant. Toilets inside cafés or restaurants are usually free, though.

I found it interesting that people use different words for toilets depending on the country.

For example, in Canada, people usually call it a “washroom,” while in the US, it’s called a “restroom.”


 
Hi?!🦢
The swans were so beautiful, I recorded them on video🦢

Not badㅋ

Spent some time here doing nothing but watching the ducks swim

I also uploaded this as a video on YouTube—check it out!

I loved every flavor of JOJO jelly
This is a jelly brand that’s going to make repeat appearances on my blog for sure!😋
.
.
.
Austria adventure ends here! 
.
.
.
After a three-hour journey, we arrived in Český Budějovice, Czech Republic


The accommodation is so beautiful… totally my style


(저녁 메뉴였는데, 깻잎김치 먹고 싶어 죽는 줄 앎...)

This is a cola! Isn’t the bottle so nice?

I found this cola at the supermarket
They also had a zero version, so I bought two cans


~The end of a long and fulfilling day~
.
.
.
See you in the next blog post!💃🕺



 

Comments

Popular Posts